Commercial Kitchen Design requirements vary from project to project. As Professional Catering Consultants we tailor our services to your specific needs.
Hotels, restaurants, schools, colleges and businesses all have differing catering needs. Whether for a school refectory, restaurant kitchen or factory canteen, Food Service Consultants provide a complete kitchen design and planning service for your commercial kitchen.
- Design brief development
- Initial space planning exercise
- Agreement/advice on initial set up/budgetary requirements
- Advise other professionals (M & E consultants, architects, cost consultants etc.) onservice requirements, space and costs
From agreement of space and budget we will develop the design, providing the following kitchen design services:
- Working with Client and caterer (if appropriate) ensure equipment and space match service provision and budget expectations
- Produce AutoCAD layout drawings
- Produce AutoCAD elevated drawings (if appropriate)
- Preparation of full M & E services requirement schedules
- Preparation of detailed equipment specification and tender documents
- Produce mechanical and electrical services requirement drawings
- Liaison with all other professionals throughout contract period
- Liaison with local authorities/statutory bodies (EHO/Fire officer etc.)
- Advise on 'best fit' specialist catering equipment specialists and provide technical analysis of tender bids
From appointment of specialist contractor we will:
- Liase between Client, other professionals and specialist equipment contractor
- Monitor and approve contractor working practises and drawings
- Monitor contractor procurement and manufacture of equipment
- Provide integrated project management as part of design team
- Ensure specialist contractor supplies and installs specified equipment and services, on time and 'snag free'
- Oversee staff training by specialist contractor
- Monitor contractor's 'after sales' performance
If you the Client have no appointed caterer and are starting from a fresh, working with associate companies we can offer a full catering consultancy package.
For smaller 'turnkey' projects we are able to offer a fully co-ordinated project management package. See Panasonic case study.