Our brief was to provide a facility, which gave back valuable space. The space given back to the core business was one third of the space taken by the original facility
Due to commercial reasons the Client's name is withheld, this company had a staff restaurant, which was originally designed to cater for 650 staff on site in the very early 1980's. For the last 18 months the facility had been mothballed. Now in 2002 the numbers on site of the HQ have reduced to 250, it was therefore both dated and inappropriate to reuse the equipment and space this facility once had.
Our brief was to provide a facility, which gave back valuable space to the core business to develop for much needed office space. The new facility was to take into account modern eating trends, which offers employees and visitors a chance to experience 'high street' food offers without leaving the building.
The space given back to the core business was one third of the space taken by the original facility. With the use of some existing equipment and 'state of the art' service equipment, we have provided a practical a modern solution to Clients' design criteria.
- Bean to cup coffee bar
- Cold deli selection
- Retail snacks and confectionary offer
- 'Grab and go' offer
- Traditional meal offer
- Chefs' cook to order - via induction hob with built-in extraction/filtration unit
- Soup and jackets with daily fillings
More Case Histories
- Exeter College, Oxford
- Cheltenham Ladies College
- Norton Hill School, Midsomer Norton Nr. Bath
- National assembly for Wales
- EMI Music
- International Commercial Bank HQ
- Hotel Indigo - The Cube, Birmingham
- Hotel Indigo Liverpool
- Plaisterers' Hall
- Panasonic, Cardiff
- Pershore College
- Pharmaceutical Company, Surrey